PhytoLife by Synergy is liquid chlorophyll and is an alkalising formula taken daily as a nutrient rich ‘greens’ nutritional supplement.
PhytoLife balances the pH in your body, detoxifies all organs and rebuilds cells and tissue. Its alkalising formula supports the immune system. It is a stand alone product and also part of the V3 (Vital 3 System) along with Pro argi-9+ and Mistify. Click on the V3 button to hear how together they support your immune system.
Phytolife is also ideal for athletes. Read more here
Benefits of PhytoLife, The Liquid Chlorophyll, include:
- Maintains a healthy digestive system
- Leads to a healthy bowel function
- Antioxidants which help combat free radicals
- Blood cleanser and strong blood builder
- Provides magnesium, vitamin K, vitamin C, folic acid, iron, calcium and protein
- Protects cells and builds immunity
- Intercepts toxins and stops metabolism of dangerous chemicals
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory and natural deodoriser
- Increases fat metabolism
- Reduces cravings
Chlorophyllin, peppermint, alfalfa, barley and mulberry
PhytoLife balances the modern diet and provides the nutrients that you might otherwise be missing including Chlorophyll, which is missing from most people’s diet.
Facts About PhytoLife by Synergy
- Maintains a healthy body
- Chlorophyll naturally contains important vitamins, minerals and essential nutrients
- Combats acid with its alkalinity combatting bacteria, fungi and even the growth of cancer cells
- Balances the pH of the body
- Easily digested
- 3 teaspoons of PhytoLife equals 1.5 kilogram of green leafy vegetables
Contacting Helen Prosper, Synergy Worldwide
Prosper With Synergy offers PhytoLife as an alkaline phytonutrient rich supplement as well as other nutritional products in East Sussex, including Eastbourne, Hastings, Uckfield, Brighton and Lewes, West Sussex, Kent and throughout the UK.
To discuss a health issue or for more information on the PhytoLife, how best to take it and store it, the business opportunity, or Helen’s health coaching programmes please contact Helen