What I can do for you...
Health coaching sessions are for anyone who:
- knows what they ‘should’ be doing but can’t seem to get started or stick with it
- wants to understand which small but significant changes they could make to improve their health and vitality
- wants to make diet and lifestyle changes which will positively support their long term health and wellbeing
- wants to understand more about the mind, body, gut link with relation to physical and emotional health
By working together I can help you to:
- Overcome unhelpful habits such as emotional eating and caffeine addiction
- Eat well, enjoy food and live in the 'right sized body' for you
- Have more energy
- Improve digestion and gut health
- Improve sleep
- Better manage blood pressure, diabetes, and other illnesses
- Feel clear headed and bright
- Better manage menopausal symptoms
- Feel less stressed, anxious, or depressed
- Feel the best you can
Although how I work is unique for each person the outcome is always to ensure that you meet your goals and gain the knowledge, awareness and skills that you need to sustain changes and live a more health filled, vibrant, happy life.
During our sessions we will develop a way of working that suits your personality and achieves your goals as quickly as possible. This may or may not include using Synergy’s supplements, that is up to you.
The 'programme' is always flexible and can be tailored to suit your needs.
As a health coach I draw on all my different expertise to ensure you achieve maximum lasting results in the shortest time possible. I have experience of working with all ages and am particularly interested in the interplay between our emotional and physical health.
Sessions may be in person or by phone or online
Relevant Qualifications include:
- Integrative Nutritional Health Coach, IIN
- Human Givens Counsellor HG Dip.P
- Emotional Eating Psychology Course. IIN
I also offer a free 30 minute discovery call to see how I can best help you.
To arrange a time to book a discovery get in touch.
Find out what other people have been saying
I am a member of the UK Health Coaches Association
and the Human Givens Institute